Feb 11, 2009

HOT

living under the SAME roof with people that i can actually communicate with is quite hard, sometimes. it just doesn't work well. we have different thoughts, minds, brains, whatsoever. each of us have our own wants. so, it's difficult. duh.

anyway, life here is kinda sucks for now. so free. so bored. so HOT.
take a nap at the noon is not possible for me. it's like a heater in the room. it just happened once today. i miss my room's air conditioner. environment spoiler.

still have 12 more days to have our first CLASS on! WooHooo. wonder how will it be. i'm all alone. i have to know new classmates. :S
i'm panic and i can't suck the air out. Hah.

called home today, not to look for my parents but my maids. see how's my cats doing. are they at home or playing at somewhere outside. miss them so much! :(
basically, i asked them to help me pack stuffs that are going to send over here. there's a list. still thinking am i missing anything out.

so HOT in here. have a cold bath first. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus