Mar 17, 2009

So so so nervous

*a sigh of relief*

i was shivering when i was presenting today. probably they heard my shivered voice. :/
the 'guai lou' sat beside me, said well done. *happy*
i think it's a common praise to everyone. but, we did well thou. :)

the sandwich that Hwey made yesterday.
bacon + cheese + mayo + tomato + cucumber :)

again, the mashmallow thingy. another view ma. HAhaHa
this is the last one.

my dinner. macaroni and cheese.
it was a little weird when i microwaved it.
then i added a slice of cheese in. *yummy* so full now.
_____________________________________________________________________

have to concentrate on my studies for mid term exams. *can't wait to strike it off from the planner* HAhahaHAha

baby, im coming back very soon. :)

brought him to Uni today. attended boring lecture with me. HAhaHA

wrote an email to him. was playing around with him.
started with,
*didn't send me the pictures of Bowie again. very disappointed already. *sad*

*look another side*

*thinking: faster tem me ar. if not, don't want choi you for a day.*

*walk away*

HaHA. damn long never do this to him.

miss doing it to him.
miss sitting in the car with him.
miss holding his warm hands.
miss touching his face.
miss chatting with him.
miss leaning on his shoulder.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus