Apr 24, 2009

what can i do tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Anzac Day. Holiday sini. Everywhere is close, including MALLS. Where can go la? Boring lo. Harbour Town is close too! I thought can at least go there for a walk. Have some shopping on. =(

There's a dawn service at Vic Park tomorrow. Wanna go meh? We're not Australians also, so patriotic meh?

And, i used 500MB a day on watching SIN CHAN. Gosh, it's addictive but it makes me happy enough to forget my uncomfortableness. Laugh and laugh. How nice if it doesn't work by bandwidth here? Then i can watch for the whole day tomorrow. Sigh.

Do laundry? Only have a few. Maybe hand wash lo. Can waste some time of the day. The Twins, wanna join me? I don't think so. They sure wake up at 2 or 3p.m. perhaps. Slackers!

5 more days! So excited la. =)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus