May 7, 2009

"After 9 months, I'll be there with you"

Here I am back in Perth, again. Back to studies, assignments, and datelines. =(

I cried terribly when I walked away from him. We hugged and I was the last one who got on the plane. How great if I CAN miss the flight again. Probably this time I knew that we really can't get to see each other for 9 more months. It was so hard for me to let him go.


He convinced me. I know I can trust his words. *wink wink*

Anyway, back to busy life. Assignments are waiting for me. =O

Uh ya. Pictures. Let me upload a few here first.

The ring.

The smile to each other.

The gift.

The sisters.

The look before the kiss.

Helen & Chung.

Finally, us. =)

6 stars*:

Cathy C said...

i like the pictures :)

_VeL_ said...

thanks. =)
they are really sweet. aren't they?

Michael Mok said...

apa ini balike sini Malysia tak ajak
haiz
'sum tam'

_VeL_ said...

woi, i thought you know i'm back. i heard you were on the phone with wayne when i was with him. i thought u didn't want to ajak me leh. aiseh.

hy said...

我刚回到阿德莱德时,我的心情和你一样
真的有种想要错过那班飞机
因为这次真的要等六个月才可以见到他了。。
有没有那种‘如果他可以和我一起飞过来读书就好的感觉’?
可是我们就当这是种考验吧
加油 ^^

_VeL_ said...

错过了一次,很难再错过第二次了。
那种感觉, 很早以前就有了。 这次真的要等到9个月后,才能在一起。

你也要加油啦! 我们都要坚强。 =)

Deposit Bonus