Jun 7, 2009

The habit

So scared. Tomorrow I'm sitting for my first paper. Although I'm confident, but still feeling a little terrify. If he's with me before I walk in to take the paper, I'll feel much better.

It has been a habit. Fetch me to take exam, watch me walk in, wait for me to come out, listen to his comforting words if I didn't do well, see him happy for me when I told him I did well. It's part of our life. Now, I'm like lacking of a piece of my life. =(

Day is getting darker. This week, Teing and I been in and out of library from 12pm to 10pm. Manyak rajin la we both. HAhaHAha

Haven't been talking on the phone with him for a week. I guess. Only texts. I miss you no matter what. =)

6 more days and I'm back again. Lots of plans, but wonder will we implement it or not. Hmmm.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus