Sep 10, 2009

Best grandmother

I watched a video clip. It's so sad. I cried.
I think of my grandmothers.

Miss her so much. Miss her voice. Miss her nags. Always ask me to eat. Always say I'm a stick. Miss bringing her to everywhere so she will feel happy. Miss seeing her fall asleep when we watch TV together. Miss her patting my cats' head. Miss calling her every time I'm not free to have dinner at home with her.

Lots of memories flashed back. She always bring us out to eat at night. It was the happiest day whenever she let us eat desserts. She always hold our hands no matter where we go. Her palms are so soft. She's the best grandmother on this world.

Miss her so much too. Miss eating the noodles she cooked. She always use the instant noodle, but not the seasoning. Miss her nagging me while I'm at her house. Miss her cleaning our house when she come over. Miss her sharp voice. She's the second best grandmother.

I know both of them are watching over us from above. Always know that we miss them.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus