Sep 30, 2009

Coco Puff

I can't finish my coco puff. I mean my breakfast.
Every time when I was eating half way, the appetite suddenly all gone I tell you. Takes forever to finish it.

*

Miss you so so much!! And, I'm coming back later than the expected date. =(
I'm counting down. Like I always do. HAHAHA.

*

I'm suppose to go library. So lazy la. Whole body aches.

*
One question.

After you're attached, do you still dress up yourself attractively? Or you will afraid your half will be unhappy of you being too attractive?

Me, obviously I still dress like how I used to and getting better. He doesn't really mind if I wear "sexy" tops or skirt. It's like nothing big deal la.

So, how about you? Will you change your style or remain conservative all the time?


1 stars*:

Ken Wooi said...

well..
i'll dress up the usual way.. =P

kenwooi.com

Deposit Bonus