Sep 23, 2009

OrientalPearls

When you're going for a dinner or ball, you'll look for suitable jewellery to match your stunning dress. Sometimes, it just doesn't match with silver or gold only. Probably pearl necklace would help. It might match perfectly with your dress.


I feel this one is quite sweet and mature looking at the same time. And it's not extremely expensive. Only $37.97, affordable range.

Ring is another great accessory too. I love simple and elegant ones. It really shows a person's character.


I spotted this one. Only $8.99!! I love white pearls. Looks pure and simple. And, it's extremely nice to match with black dress. I've tried.

When there's discount pearl jewelry up, how could you not take a look? Probably there is something that catches your eyes. Like the jewellery shops in Carousel, they had so much sales in store that you would wanna stop by to take a look.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus