Oct 15, 2009

Stop right there!!

As you can see from the top, I'm not going to Bangkok. Apparently, the tickets were all sold off when they were trying to reach me. But my Mom wasn't well informed. Anyway, at least I can work for one full month. *comforting myself*

There's some changes in the accommodation decision that we previously decided. Because of cheaper rent. Hopefully, it's a wise one. I'm really wondering is it alright. *pray hard*

Finished MPP presentation slides today. Had a short rehearse with my group mates in my room. It's kinda fun. Hopefully it will goes well. My classmates are so participated, you see. *pray hard x10*

Ah, Moment of Truth. Not the game. It's a syllabus part of Marketing of Services. Damn it.

It's so sunny today. So good! It'll be 28c- 29c on Saturday!! Best! Hwey can take lots of nice pictures of the flowers. HAHAHA

Back to work. T_____T

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus