Apr 13, 2010

Ajisen Ramen

I have a sudden crave for Ramen. So on this day, we decided to go there for lunch. Plus, the weather was extremely hot. Leaving the house, was a wise choice. :)

So this shop is located at George St. Kinda near thou. Around 15 minutes walk.

Ajisen Ramen.

The artistic drawings. Look cute.


The interior. During dinner time, it's kinda full house.


My Seafood Ramen. Love the Ramen. It has mussels, prawn, and squids. I really love seafooooooood. Delicious! Quite big portion, had a hard time finishing it.


Jimmy's Steak Ramen. Looks yummy.


Overall, it was goooooood. I would go again to try other stuffs. There were snacks showed on their menu too. Japanese food. :)

Oh, then Jimmy asked, "why I never see you take a picture of yourself?" I was like... erm. "Depends la." I don't use to camwhore by myself in front of people, especially when he doesn't like to camwhore with me.

Look out for the next post~

1 stars*:

jfook said...

Wow, look nice..Im hungry now.

Deposit Bonus