Apr 18, 2010

First try on Vietnamese food.

The past two days, I lived without internet at home. The nights that I read Law text book on the bed while listening to the songs in my laptop. So relaxing. Well, Law is an interesting subject, with all the cases. :)

Anyway, I went to T's house yesterday. She made me some
Vietnamese food! Seriously, I never tried any Vietnamese food before. Not even once. So, basically this is my first time. So interesting.

These are basically the ingredients we needed.
Only the pork is cooked. And, T made the special sauce. Spicy for me!

The pork. I haven't had any meat with fats for very loooooong time.
See the layer of fat there?

This is how I rolled it. Damn ugly. The meat was gonna fall. Hahaha
It tasted really nice. Crunchy and soft at the same time.

We even had Tuna salad, with Mayo! Delicious! :)

Us, with the self timer camera. :)

We were so full. Can't even finish all. We sat there almost 2 hours to eat. And, we had ice cream for desert! So thoughtful.

Had a really fun day with her. Chatted lots of things and browse through her wedding albums. She even explained the details of the ceremony all to me. Kinda same as Chinese style of wedding though. Only they have their own Vietnamese style of gown. It's called Ao Dai. Very traditional type. And, it's much more tiring I guess. They had around 800 guests came for their wedding, but mostly are their parents' friends and relatives. So exhausted.

So glad that we can be such close friends. We kinda have some thing in common though. Like, we both think that her husband and my boyfriend are good man. *sweeeeeet* :)

1 stars*:

jfook said...

Wow, I love Vietnamese Food!

Deposit Bonus