Sep 2, 2010

First hair cut for him ♥

Since he bought all the tools needed, so I had to try cutting his hair. For the start. :)

It was kinda exciting though. At first, I was kinda 'high'. Until, he started to boss me around. He's more experienced one because he always see how people cut his hair when he was having the hair cut. Unlike me, I just sat there and enjoy the outcome.

Anyway, he was pretty satisfied. He even said I did a good job. Thanks to his guidance. ♥ He really knows his hair style very well. :)

Mirror mirror hanging on the wall. *Fish eye effect*

His hair.
The chair in the toilet finally has some use. :)

The 'murder' weapon. Didn't dare to use it.
He used it to trim his side burn.

Extra picture, with miniature effect.

Except the time my grandma cut my hair when I was 10, I started to get a hair cut at Sg. Wang ever since. It's like some kind of tradition. Mom gets her hair cut there, and I started going there as well.

But this time.. obviously, I'm gonna give it to him. =/

Anyway, I'm glad that I took the first step. I'll probably do a better job next time. :)


3 stars*:

Carmen Lu said...

this is cool...u cut somebody's hair!! omg...haha

_VeL_ said...

What's cooler is, he's gonna cut my hair too! SOON. XD

Carmen Lu said...

u let him cut 1 inch enough lo!! haha

Deposit Bonus