May 20, 2008

Spotted Slowy, Molly, & Cutie

my cute lil Slowy began to fall in love with the Joba. lol

from far, i spotted him with this pose. was thinking what he was trying to do. -.-

went nearer, actually, his eyes were closed. but of course i woke him up. hehe.

i guess this is his another place to sleep when he gets in the house. haha.

love my 3 cats so much~! but too bad, can't bring them over to Perth. i will gonna miss them so much.

probably will ask wayne to go my house once a month to take their pics and send it to me, when i'm gone. =)

i wanna see their process of growing, even bigger.

but i know Cutie ain't growing any bigger. i don't know why.

she was so so cute when she was still small.


this is her biggest size. she was obviously borned with her brothers, but she remained the smallest among them. =)

my maid loves her the most, but she is also the naughtiest. haha.

well, i will gonna miss Molly's scratches too. lol. his nails are very long, although he does not attempt to scratch us, but his nails just uncontrollable. -.-

he loves to pose like this. only him, will lay like this. haha

his sleeping pose is so cute, sometimes. he is the eldest.

i just love these 3 creatures so much. wonder why. lol.

wonder will they still remember me when i get back. or they will run away from me? or they will come close and let me hug them? don't know lar.


2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

Oh man, OVEREXPOSURE in the last picture. 好闪啊!

_VeL_ said...

ya, his color damn bright one under the sun. cz there was some sun light shined into my house mar. lol

Deposit Bonus