Sep 3, 2008

i need some backups.

i don't know what kind of backups i need. lol

i have an exam on tomorrow. can bring in cheat sheet some more.

nothing to scared, actually.

my uni life really is that easy, isn't? what will happen to me when i end up at Perth?

miserable? cry alone? conscientious?

i have no idea AT ALL. i don't know what kind of a person i will be after i get there.

i might wanna see my family, my cats and him on webcam everyday.

at first, twins planned to go. i thought at least i have shoulders to lean on, in case anything happens.

but they have better choice out there. it's okay.

i just have to be independent. all on my own.

i know i can go through those days by myself. without my parents and him, i still can do things by myself.

i just have to be tougher in facing everything.

that day is coming so soon. another 6 months. just 6 months left.

this few days, i was acting one kind.
suddenly, wanted to see him so much.

it's stupid, i know. no idea of why. =/

2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

Hopefully you'll cope fine with help from orientation week and mixers. Remember, everyone's new too.

Also, check for the malaysian students association.

_VeL_ said...

i hope so. i guess the situation will be the same as my foundation year. i was all alone at first till i met all my friends now.

so i think i will be fine. =)

Malaysian student association is for what occasion wan?

Deposit Bonus