Jan 28, 2010

A little update.

We never changed. HAHAHA. The same old us. :)
We're getting ready to leave. What else to buy leh?


My little prince. Handsome fella.

Molly. He's such a handsome boy.

My little princess. Cute and pretty.

Cutie. Look at her face.
Gonna miss her so much after I leave.

The new member,
Burger. He's getting naughtier. Beh tahan him sometimes. Too active gua. Don't listen to our instruction wan.

His little basket and cushion, his favourite place.
He owns it ever since he was here. X)

My brother took a few of his close shots with his Canon DSLR during his weak period. HAHAHAHA.

Innocent look. Don't get con by his look.

Tried to put that on, to prevent him biting his castration wound.
But he didn't really like it.

Then he fell asleep. Weak and sleepy.

But he gets active again after 2 days. Run here and there. Aiyo.

*

We're leaving on 6th of Feb. 9 days left. WoOOooHOooOOo. :)

See me while you can. Hehehe. Gonna miss all of you guys.

2 stars*:

Deng said...

What about your meow meows ah?? Are you not going to bring them over?

_VeL_ said...

I don't think I'm bringing them over. So much procedures and quarantine. So, am gonna let them stay here with my lovely maids. I believe they're in good hands. :)

Deposit Bonus