Feb 25, 2010

Cambodia's children need help!

To my dear fellow friends and whoever bump into this post, please click the website below to help the Cambodia's children in order to have a healthier life. Starts from drinking clean water. There's 25% of the children under 5 years old died from consumption of dirty water. You can see, how serious is this going. And it's going to be even worst if we don't help them.

What do the soft toys, the stationary, the book can do for them if they don't even have a healthy life to live through? It means nothing to them. So, this is a little favor that you can do for them.

All you need to do is to click into the website and spread the words with any mean you have. Facebook, Twitter, E-mails or even your blog. Every click you clicked, it will contribute 10 cents to CUP in order for them to build infrastructures and provide education for the children.

Of course, if you would like to donate more to them, you're most welcome to do so. Just look out for the address under Contribute column.

Please help them. This is the very least we can do. Thank you.

3 stars*:

WεNиi임 said...

Muahahahahhaha!
Thanks vel~~
You know what I mean >.<

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 210 pounds on every site. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

I went to the site a posted my own personal message! we really need more people invloved in this cause, its important

Deposit Bonus