Aug 18, 2010

Our lovely landlord ♥

# Something else I would wanna point out first.

I got my new camera two days ago. Mom and Wayne gave me as a birthday pressie. Took quite a lot of pictures with it. They looked awesome on the camera screen, until I transferred them to my laptop. Awful, I can only say. Because my laptop isn't HD, I guess.

So I connected my laptop to the TV. ****, it looked awesome again. The colour was so much brighter, just like on my camera screen. I thought the camera screen was deceiving, at first. Time to change my laptop?

Hate the one on my laptop screen. Fugly.

*

This time, I'm gonna stop talking about us. So SOMEONE will stop saying I sai meng. XD

It's our lovely landlord, this time. I don't have a picture of them. If I could stalk them with my new camera now. Better not. Later they'll sue me. HAHAHA

Just kidding. Btw, their name are Joanne and Victor. Joanne is a primary school teacher, while Victor is a bus driver which explains why are they good and helpful people. :)

There was once I had to take bus to Uni. Victor drove me around to show me the bus stops that I have to take and get down. After showing me, he still offered to send me to Uni. But I still took the bus anyway. Gotta take it for once. :)

They come to our house occasionally and see what else do we need. Check on the house as well.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say, how lovely and friendly are they.

The self-separated cottage house, we're living now is still as gorgeous as before. It's fully furnished with everything, from appliances to bed. It's really nice of them to provide everything for us, with a reasonable rental. FYI, it's $210 per week, for two person, including electricity.

I think I posted these pictures before. But I took it with my new camera this time! XD

Where we park our car.

Outside of our house. Lovely. ♥

Their house entrance.
Isabella, their dog always sit by the window. :)

Our house entrance.

The couch that can expands into a bed. As big as ours.
It's comfy, love it a lot.

This is our current bed.
Just change our bed covers all, the bed sheet is silky brown anyway. Bright! :)

A lovely cupboard. Top with my daily care products. XD

Our whitey bathroom, with yellow walls. Fresh right?

Joanne stitched this. There's a lot hanging in our house as well. :)

They changed our heater to a better one as well before I moved in July.
They even asked us what kind do we want. How kind.

They're just very nice people. Although this place is far from Uni, but we really love this house a lot. Don't plan to move at all if it's not necessary.

# Tell me whether these pictures appear to be the bright one or fugly one on your laptop. Just wanna know.

2 stars*:

Deng said...

Pictures come out like your laptop like that. Actually it looks the same as your old cam when you post it on your blog, colour and sharpness wise.

And I don't see no dog.

_VeL_ said...

What you mean it looks like my old cam? If you compared with the pictures I posted previously, the same day light, same item, my old camera one has brighter colour. Unlike the new one, the colour looks so pale.

I don't know la. Very subjective.

And Isabella is black. Probably you can't see it in the picture. She usually only put her head up. Maybe she wasn't there when I took it.

Deposit Bonus