Oct 12, 2010

Mama, for now.

My current look. Sien 9 jor.

Wayne's playing CS to release his stress. He had to get my permission to play. HAHA. Because I didn't want him to waste too much time on games, y'know. But since he'd studied quite a lot today, so I let him. I'm like his Mama when I actually keep the external hard disk from him so he can't play at all. -___-


Well, for his own good.

Left less than 2 weeks to final exam. I haven't even start studying at all. Because I have 3 assignments to rush. At the same time, my brain is so stuck. I can't even think of how to organise the sentences. It's like I have the points but the sequences are all wrong.

There was once I actually washed the toilet bowl because I ran out of brain juice. I can't think anymore! So yeah..

I just hope it'll over soon. So we can have our chillax time again. Too much chillax at the beginning of the semester. -_-

We'll most probably staying here for the summer. Not going back to M'sia for holidays or CNY. So sad. TWICE. No angpao for me. :(

Hopefully we'll get a part time job then. We've started to apply and I've called in to register interest. I don't wanna be unemployed for the summer! I need income to buy Wii..! My target. Hehehe.

Time to continue my work. It's not hard and I can finish it quick! I keep telling myself that. Life, for now.

Tata. ♥

11 stars*:

hy said...

your watch!is that odm?

_VeL_ said...

Yes! It's odm. =)

WεNиi임 said...

See, wash toilet bowl is good exercise!
You dump all the nonsenses in it and get back some good senses, haha!

Less than 2 weeks and hallelujah!~ Hwaiting!

Deng said...

Why not coming back? =(

_VeL_ said...

Wenni, I dumped already also can't get back my good senses! Ham hor la me.. I hope 2 weeks faster over!!

Teing, wanna get a part time job here la. So I can buy Wii! Hahaha. Miss me ah? =)

Jessyca said...

hi~ Buaya JEss crawls over ^^

Never thought of cleaning toilet bowl will trigger ideas! haha~

-Littlenicky- said...

Wii not as nice as PS3!!

_VeL_ said...

Jessyca, cleaning toilet bowl doesn't work! Ideas don't come that easily. hAhAHA.

Nicole, I only want Wii!

tidus86 said...

Wii?
you should go for ps3 or xbox360 as an option to consider as well
Ps3 got playstation move liao. Heard it's much more accurate compare to wii.
xbox360 going to have kinect next month, no controller invovle, your body is the controller.

:P

_VeL_ said...

I somehow like Wii because I played it before and feel it kinda helps to move my body.

PS3 more expensive leh. Gotta see how much we're getting for this summer first. Lets hope both of us gonna get a job! =)

Deng said...

Yes la, I miss you. =(

Deposit Bonus